Friday 2 October 2009

★Hello :)★




    Hello...This is my 1st time to use 'BLOGGER'. It's similar with the '163BLOG' which I’m using. Anyway congratulate that my new blog to be born :)


    I’ve been Britain was almost two weeks, and everything here is very fresh and interesting. The weather in Wales is quiet different from what I’ve imagined before I came. Many people told me that it often rains here, and they let me take a good umbrella and windbreaker, but I came here for two weeks was almost sunny days. This gives me a nice mood.

    Courses here and courses in China are quite different also. I think I need to try my best to adapt to the ‘British way’ of education. And we’ve learned a lot things of Britain this afternoon with Emma.

    We known that the population of the United Kingdom, the capitals of different countries of UK, the 2 main political parties in UK, ect...There're some interesting colloquial words that I’ve never see them before, like 'a quid' means £1, 'a kip' means a short sleep and 'a cuppa' means a cup of tea! It makes me have a great interest in the Britain Culture, I will find more interesting things of here in the coming days, please look forward… : )

No comments:

Post a Comment